We wanted to keep in touch with you to let you know about some of the products and services that we offer advice on at Karrek Chartered Financial Planners. We understand that times are very different at the moment but we can still help assist you with your financial goals and needs.
It is in times like these that the importance of sound financial advice is most apparent so here are some of the areas of advice that we can help to assist you with:
Lending and Protection Options such as:
- Product transfers for your existing mortgages to ensure you have a competitive interest rate
- Remortgage up to 75% Loan to Value, using lenders that will use automated desktop valuations
- Home purchases with a low Loan to Value so automated valuations can be used
- Commercial finance and loans to help your business in these difficult times (Commercial finance is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority)
- Life assurance, critical Illness and income protection is still available to protect you and your family through these uncertain times
We can also refer you to specialists for Equity Release. This is an introduction only referral to Equity Release specialists.
This is a lifetime mortgage which, is a long term commitment, which is not suitable for everyone.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Pension and Investment Options such as:
- Accessing funds from your personal pension plans if you are age 55 or over
- A review of your pension and investment planning arrangements to ensure they remain right for you.
- Look at a range of tax efficient investments such as ISAs
- General review of all your investments to give you peace of mind in these uncertain times
The value of investments and any income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested.
If you wish to speak to one of our advisers about any these financial matters or any other area of finance, please call our office in Newquay on 01637-853153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch with you.
If you would prefer not to be contacted about the products and services we offer advice on, please let us know so we can updated our records accordingly.
Andrew S. Turner MSc Cert CII FPFS Certs (MP & ER) and Richard Olive BA (Hons) APFS