Karrek Financial Management Limited like to get involved in their local community. Below are just a few examples of what we offer clients and lend our name to throughout the local community:
Corporate golf membership at Lanhydrock Hotel and Golf Club.
Clients and associates can enjoy a round of golf courtesy of Karrek. Please call us on 01637 853153 and speak to Jackie to book a tee time.
We sponsor Richard O’Hanlon Professional Golfer now based at St Kew Golf Club. Richard is the defending Champion of the British Par 3 Championship and has qualified for the Scottish Open, 2 PGA Europro Tour and various European Challenge Tour events in 2011
We also sponsor young talent in the area including:
- Beth Martin –Who competed in Taekwondo World Championship 2010 in South Korea and will be competing in World Championship in Canada next year.
- Sponsor shirts for Biscovey Football Club 1st team and Youth teams
- Grampound Road Cricket Club Youth teams
- Roche Cricket Club
- Annual Boat trip for Mount Edgcumbe Hospice
- Bursary for two local musicians Jonathan Hooper who went to the Royal Northern College, David Key who went to America to study the Tuba
- Trewoon Pantomime
- Prize given for Motor Neuron golf tournament at Lanhydrock each year
- Karrek Accountants sponsored the Soroptimists Christmas Carol dinner, in aid of the mermaid Centre appeal.
- Karrek often donates charity flights and 4 ball golf games to local functions.
- Karrek supports Woodenspoon Rugby Charity – Wooden Spoon, a charity supporting mentally, physically and disadvantaged children – www.woodenspoon.com
- Richard Olive, Financial Adviser, has run Eden half marathon to raise money for the Mermaid Centre appeal.
- Appearing on the Cornwall Channel – www.cornwallchannel.com
- Advertises with Once I’ve Gone – a new online company that records and store your plans and final wishes, ready to share with your nearest and dearest when it’s your time to go to the great gig in the sky.
If you would like us to consider getting involved in something that we haven’t considered, please contact us here